|NT$ 4,614||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re looking for youth hostel accommodation in Dublin, you will find numerous good deals in the city centre. Barnacles Temple Bar House sits in the popular nightlife area, with various-sized mixed-sex dorms, each with an en suite bathroom. Kinlay House Dublin, in the Smithfield area, offers dorms with beds for four to 12 visitors.
- Dublin Castle sits to the south west of the Temple Bar area, close to the Christ Church Cathedral. Here you will find Radisson Blu Royal Hotel just a short distance from the castle. Jurys Inn Christchurch, to the north of the castle, offers good deals on a 3-star stay.
- Want to stay near the 3 Arena? Look to the North Wall area. The Spencer is a short distance from the arena, on the edge of the Liffey. The Gibson Hotel is also close to the venue, while The Shipwright Guesthouse is south of the river, just a short drive from the venue.
- For a stay near Dublin Zoo, look into the area of Stoneybatter, where you will find highly rated family hotel Ashling Hotel Dublin. Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is to the south of the zoo, also near the Irish Museum of Modern Art.
- To the south east of Dublin, you will find the neighbourhood of Ballsbridge, where the famed three-arch bridge still stands. Herbert Park Hotel offers a 4-star stay with stunning views over the local park. Ariel House sits near the Aviva stadium and local transport links into the city.
What neighbourhood in Dublin is good for nightlife?
Are there good hotels near Dublin airport?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Dublin?
Where can I find high-end hotels in Dublin?