|NT$ 7,790||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you enjoy literature, make sure to select a hotel next to the Bodleian Library, the UK’s second largest library which is a part of the famous Oxford University. The Old Parsonage Hotel is a chic 5-star choice that is only a 3-minute walk from the Bodleian Library and a 9-minute walk from the Ashmolean Museum.
- Interested in ancient architecture? If so, choose a hotel near the Oxford Castle, such as the Malmaison Oxford hotel that is directly adjacent. This castle dates back to the 10th century and now provides tours with costumed guides, as well as access to the crypt that is over 900 years old.
- For travellers who would like to visit a museum during their stay in Oxford, select a hotel next to the Oxford University Museum of Natural History, like the Bocardo Hotel located a 6-minute walk away. This museum is set in a neo-gothic building and contains extensive exhibits related to topics such as zoology, geology, and entomology.
- To see a performance during your trip, consider staying in a hotel near the Sheldonian Theatre, such as the charming Old Bank Hotel. The Sheldonian Theatre was built in the 1600s and continues to host a variety of shows, including concerts and lectures.
- If you would like to do some shopping in Oxford, book a hotel near the Covered Market, such as the Vanbrugh House Hotel located a 3-minute walk away. The Covered Market features a high number of vendors selling goods ranging from groceries to clothing.
Are there hotels in Oxford with free parking?
Which hotels in Oxford are good for business travellers?
What are good hotels in Oxford near Alice's Shop?
What are good hotels in Oxford near the Christ Church Meadow?