|NT$ 2,584||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- London Heathrow Airport is just 7 miles from the heart of downtown Slough. For convenience, stay at a hotel that will shuttle you back and forth. Both the Marriott Hotel and Holiday Inn Express Slough have shuttles that run regularly to and from the airport.
- Take the train to London Paddington (about a 30-minute drive) or make a connection in London for a day trip to Painshill Park (45 minutes from London) or Cambridge (an hour train ride). The train is also an ideal way to travel to and from Heathrow Airport from Slough. For convenience, stay at the Travelodge Slough and Premier Inn Slough Central South to be really close to the Slough Train Station.
- If you want to get pampered on your vacation, you’ll enjoy lodging at the Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor. A really modern facility, its rooms have a simple but sleek design. Full of amenities, it has its own pool, restaurant, fitness center and spa with massage, facial and body wrap services.
- On your visit to Slough, you’ll definitely want to visit Windsor Castle, St. George’s Chapel and other landmarks. Hotels in Slough that are within a few miles of these attractions include the Holiday Inn Slough and Baylis House Hotel (by Best Western).
- Queensmere Observatory Shopping Center is a large shopping mall in Slough. It has a variety of well-known stores like TJ Maxx, H & M and Subway. This mall is within walking distance of Travelodge Slough and Skyways Hotel.
Are there any 4-star hotels in Slough?
Do any hotels in Slough have an indoor pool?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Slough?
What are the best hotels in Slough for international business travelers?