|NT$ 2,541||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Stay in the countryside on your vacation to Peterborough, England, United Kingdom. The Haycock Hotel is surrounded by relaxing scenes of nature. Walk the grounds and take in views of the Nene River during your stay. Although it is somewhat secluded, this hotel is less than 4 miles from the Black Horse and the Millstone Public House Pub.
- If you appreciate style, you’ll be thrilled to stay at the downtown Pearl Hotel. Ultra-chic, it has an eclectic decor with a mixture of traditional and futuristic furniture pieces. Guests lodging here will also enjoy a variety of amenities including a business center, concierge services, free wi-fi and on-site dining.
- The Bell Inn is a landmark in Peterborough. Each room has its own flavor and color schemes. Some feature four poster beds, stoned walls and canopy bed frames. This hotel also has its own restaurant and provides a variety of amenities such as an outdoor courtyard.
- Take part in a variety of outdoor activities at Nene Park. Take a stroll, go bike riding, watch for birds or go boating. If you’re an outdoorsman, you can stay steps away from this nature park when you book a room at the Ferry Meadows Hotel.
- Depending on where you are staying, the Cambridge Airport is a 35-minute to 1-hour drive to Peterborough. It is both convenient and economical to take the train to and from the airport. So that you don’t have to carry your luggage far, why not stay close to the train station? The Bull Hotel is just steps from the station and both Dragonfly and the Queensgate Hotel are also a 5-minute walk away.
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Peterborough?
What hotels in Peterborough are close to the Met Lounge?
Where is the best place to shop in Peterborough?
What is the best hotel in Peterborough for families?