|NT$ 2,799||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hallmark Stratford Upon Avon is the go-to spot for travelers who would like to do a bit of golfing while they are in Stratford-upon-Avon. The 4-star hotel is essentially an old English manor fashioned into a luxury hotel. Apart from the golf course, some of the amenities at the hotel include a fitness center, tennis court and an indoor pool with an accompanying hot tub.
- For hotels located right in the city center, options include the Mercure Stratford Upon Avon Shakespeare Hotel and Hotel Indigo Stratford Upon Avon. Both are 4-star hotels and are located a mere 0.1 miles from the city center. The Hotel Indigo also has a fitness center available and luckily for business travelers, there is also business center.
- Prefer to stay in a budget hotel while you are in Stratford-upon-Avon? Hampton Lodge sits just across the river from downtown and is a great choice for travelers on a budget. It is also close to many local restaurants like The Old Tramway Inn.
- If you are looking to stay in an English bed & breakfast while you vacation then Stratford-upon-Avon is certainly the place. Arden House is a good option to consider, with its quaint exterior and convenient location just 0.4 miles away from Shakespeare’s birthplace.
- Looking to go swimming while you are in Stratford-upon-Avon? The Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel is a good choice for travelers looking for a hotel with a swimming pool. As well as a a large indoor pool, the hotel also offers spa facilities and a fitness center.
What hotels are near The Royal Shakespeare Theatre?
Where is best to stay in Stratford-upon-Avon with children?
What hotels in Stratford-upon-Avon feature fitness centers?
Which part of the city has the most “character”?