|NT$ 3,460||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re an art lover, consider booking a hotel next to the Fitzwilliam Museum, which contains a unique mixture of classical and modern art from all around the world. The 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton is just 3 minutes’ walk from the museum.
- For travellers interested in military history, make sure to book a hotel near the Imperial War Museum Duxford, like the John Barleycorn, only 6 minutes’ walk away. The Imperial War Museum Duxford is dedicated to military vehicles from World War I and contains additional exhibitions related to warfare.
- Hoping to explore some of Cambridge’s green spaces and parks? If so, pick a hotel next to The Backs, a large park made up of grassy areas, a river, walking paths, trees, and boating areas. The Hilton Cambridge City Centre hotel is 3 minutes’ drive from the park and a 6 minutes’ walk to the city’s downtown.
- To explore some of the city’s impressive historical architecture, choose a hotel close to King's College Chapel, such as the stylish Varsity Hotel & Spa, only 4 minutes’ walk away. This chapel dates back to the 14th century and contains a large vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows, and medieval artifacts.
- For anthropology enthusiasts, book a hotel near the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. Connected to the University of Cambridge, this museum contains a large selection of ethnographic items from civilisations all across the world. The University Arms Hotel is a mere 2 minutes’ walk from the museum.
Which hotels in Cambridge are best for families?
Which hotels in Cambridge have free parking?
What are good hotels in Cambridge near the Corpus Clock?
What are good hotels in Cambridge near the Polar Museum?