|NT$ 2,911||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are interested in nature and learning more about Bournemouth’s wildlife and scenery, select a hotel next to Hengistbury Head, such as the Commodore hotel located a 5-minute drive away. Hengistbury Head is a nature reserve that contains a large selection of wild flowers, as well as the remnants of an ancient settlement that dates back all the way to the Stone Age.
- For visitors who are art enthusiasts, choose a hotel next to the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, such as the Premier Inn Bournemouth Central that is a 3-minute walk away. This gallery features many Victorian works and often has temporary exhibitions from various time periods.
- Hoping to break out the golf clubs during your trip to Bournemouth? If so, pick a hotel next to the The Club at Meyrick Park, an 18-hole golf course that is open to both guests and members. The Laguna Hotel is an affordable option that is only a 7-minute walk from the course and is set in a charming red-brick building.
- To see a show during your trip, such as an opera, comedy performance or ballet, consider booking a hotel next to the Pavilion Theatre, like the 4-star Hermitage Hotel located a 5-minute walk away. This theatre dates back to the 1920s and is consistently attracting new performers, ensuring that there is always a variety of shows to choose from.
- If you like adventure activities and obstacle courses, select a hotel near RockReef, a centre that offers rock climbing, zip lining, and a variety of ropes courses for all levels. The Park Central Hotel is a standard choice that is only a 7-minute walk from the centre and a 3-minute walk from Poole Bay.
Are there hotels in Bournemouth with free parking?
Which hotels in Bournemouth offer free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Bournemouth near Bournemouth Beach?
What are good hotels in Bournemouth near the Central Gardens?