|NT$ 683||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to spend your vacation sunbathing and relaxing by the ocean? If so, make sure to select a hotel next to Varkala Beach, a famous beachfront area that is believed to have holy waters with cleansing powers. The Gumnut Beach House is an affordable choice that is only a 2-minute walk to Varkala Beach and a 4-minute walk to the Janardhana Swamy Temple.
- To see some of the area’s traditional and historical architecture, pick a hotel next to the Sreenarayanapuram Temple, such as the Anamthara River View Resort, which is located a 3-minute walk away. This traditional Vishnu temple is a popular attraction and is open to guests for tours.
- Varkala has a high concentration of beach resorts, making this a great option for guests that would like to stay at a hotel with lots of activities and dining options. The Thiruvambadi Beach Retreat is a casual choice that is only a 4-minute walk to the Azad Arts & Sports Club, while the Hill View Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel that is a 2-minute walk from the beach.
- If you would like to learn more about the region’s heritage and history, choose a hotel next to the Varkala Cultural Center, such as the Clafouti Beach Resort, located a 3-minute walk away. The cultural centre contains artefacts from Varkala’s past, and it oftentimes hosts traditional Kathakali dance ceremonies.
- For those that would like to stay in a more secluded area that does not have a high number of visitors, look at hotels near Edava Beach, such as the affordable Samsara Harmony Beach Resort. Edava Beach features many scenic cliffs that offer great views of the ocean, and it is known for being quiet and tranquil, especially in the mornings.
Which hotels in Varkala have a good pool?
Which hotels in Varkala have a good view?
Which hotels in Varkala offer free parking?
Which hotels in Varkala offer complimentary breakfast?