|NT$ 1,814||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to be right in the city centre and surrounded by various shops and places to eat, pick Fortune Park Lakecity hotel, which is located in the most central area of Thane. This 4-star property is well-connected and features both a restaurant and a swimming pool. It is also a good option for those travelling for business, as it operates a business centre.
- If you wish to see the Kanheri Caves during your stay in Thane, pick Hotel Vinyasa, which is also fairly close to the railway station. The Kanheri Caves are dedicated to Shiva and are part of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, making them a great spot for fans of historical sites to visit. If you go there on a nice day, you might be able to take panoramic photos of the city.
- Staying near Suraj Water Park is a good idea if you value nature, leisure or outdoor activities. De Grandeur Hotel & Banquets is a 3-star accommodation just a 10-minute walk from the Water Park. Suraj Water Park, also known as The Pride of Maharashtra, is one of the main attractions in that area because it has the biggest cave in Asia made of fibreglass.
- Visitors who like to shop should pick a hotel in the vicinity of Viviana Mall. Hotel Ginger Thane is just a few steps from the mall and less than 3 km from the bus station. The Viviana Mall hosts many shops and brands, as well as restaurants and a cinema.
- Tired of walking and sightseeing? Lake Talao Pali is a place where you can relax and stay away from the crowds. Fabhotel Time Square Thane West is a 3-star hotel near the lake and very close to the city centre. Its location makes other attractions easily accessible, and the closest airport is just 15 km away.
What are good hotels in Thane near Kopineshwar Mandir?
What are good budget hotels in Thane?
Which hotels in Thane are good for families?
Which hotels in Thane have a pool?
Are there hotels in Thane with an airport shuttle?