|NT$ 1,270||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The Pushkar Lake is the main attraction of Pushkar, right in the middle of the city. It is a sacred lake of the Hindu surrounded by numerous ghats and temples. Staying at a hotel near the Pushkar Lake, for example at Hotel Pushkar Palace, puts you in close proximity to most of the sights. Radhika Palace is a more budget-friendly accommodation, with a restaurant overlooking the Lake and playground for kids.
- Jagatpita Brahma Mandir is one of the most famous temples near the Pushkar Lake, and one of the few in India that is dedicated to Brahma. Hotel Paramount Palace is only a 2-minute walk from the Brahma Temple, which puts you in a very central location. It is an affordable hotel with options for families and free car parking.
- If you enjoy hiking and scenic views, head to Savitri Temple, situated on a hill that offers views of the city of Pushkar and is about 30 minutes from the Pushkar Lake. The Paramount Resort is an affordable accommodation at the bottom of the trail that leads to the Savitri Temple and is within a 10-minute walk of the lake.
- If you are a yoga fan, select a hotel near Pushkar Yoga Garden, a yoga and meditation retreat. Treebo Pushkar Legacy is a 3-star hotel with breakfast that is a 5 minutes’ walk from the Yoga Garden and within walking distance of the Pushkar Lake.
- Collector's Paradise Museum - Vintage Art Gallery, established by famous camel decorator Ashok Tak, is a true paradise for those who love colours, fabrics and decorations. Pushkar Villas Resort is a 3-star hotel only 4 minutes away and 10 minutes from the Pushkar Lake. It also offers an airport shuttle, free car parking and an outdoor pool.
Which hotel in Pushkar is near The Varaha Temple?
Which hotel in Pushkar is close to Gurdwara Singh Sabha?
What are some good spa hotels in Pushkar?
Which hotel in Pushkar is near Dharma Camel Safari?
What are some good hotels in Pushkar with a swimming pool?