|NT$ 1,681||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those that would like to stay on the mainland but are planning on visiting some of the nearby islands during their trip, search for hotels in Pemenang that are near to Teluk Kode. This is the local ferry terminal where you will be able to grab transportation to the Gili Islands.
- Hoping to play a round of golf during your stay in Pemenang? Book a hotel that is just a short drive away from the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, a course that is open to the public and offers views of the nearby ocean.
- To spend your time soaking up some sun and swimming, opt to stay somewhere close to Kecinan Beach. Known for being one of the most popular beaches in Pemenang, Kecinan Beach has a large sandy shore and crystal blue waters.
- Travellers who enjoy hiking and exploring nature will want to look at hotels that are close to Kerujuk Village, a nature preserve that is known for having lush scenery and a diverse selection of fauna.
- To stay in an area that is known for having impressive architecture, find a hotel in the centre of the region. This area has many mosques and temples that are ornately decorated and distinctly different from the rest of the buildings in the region.
What is the best area for budget travellers to stay in Pemenang?
Where should I stay if I want to be in an area with scenic views?
What is the best place to stay to be near several different restaurants?
Does Pemenang have any particularly relaxing or tranquil areas?