|NT$ 1,972||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you plan on visiting the islands of Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan Island during your trip, look for hotels in Nusa Penida in the neighbourhood of Toyjapakah. This scenic area is right by the water and will put you just a short boat ride away from neighbouring cities. Accommodation like the Penida Dive Resort offers amenities including free breakfast and shuttles.
- For those who are hoping to travel on a budget, keep your eyes open for hotels located in the centre of Nusa Penida rather than directly along the coast. These tend to be more affordable options and you will still be just a short drive from the ocean. Coco Resort Penida is a charming option that features furnished huts and won't break the bank.
- Planning on spending the majority of your vacation sunbathing and relaxing in the water? Select a hotel close to Atuh Beach, an area known for being calm, shallow and having small food stands to buy snacks from. Lempeh Jungle Cottage & Restaurant is just a 4min walk from the beach and offers amenities like room service and taxis.
- To be near a popular hiking area that will give you the opportunity to explore a rainforest and discover waterfalls, opt for a hotel located just a short distance away from Tembeling Beach and Forest. One option is Temeling Jungle Inn, which provides guests with air conditioning and free breakfast.
- If one of your main priorities is to go snorkelling, you’ll be interested in a hotel near Crystal Bay such as the Bintang Bungalow, situated a 5min walk away and offering free parking. Crystal Bay is a picturesque cove that has a long shoreline with several snorkelling spots, as well as small cafes serving food and drinks.
Which area of Nusa Penida is best for a romantic getaway?
Where should I stay in Nusa Penida if I want to be near the island’s historic caves?
Where should I stay on the island if I would like to see wildlife?
Which part of the island is known for having particularly impressive architecture?