|NT$ 3,037||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Consider staying at the Fortune Resort Grace hotel in Mussoorie, the queen of hills on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range, if you want to be centrally located. Located at the library end of the Mall Road, this resort is no more than 3 miles from Gun Hill and the Company Garden, 4.5 miles to Cloud’s end and 9 miles to Kempty Falls. Other major attractions like Lal Tibba, Sister Bazaar, Landour Market, St. George Everest House, Wax Museum, Lake Mist and Mussoorie Lake are all within a 3-mile radius.
- If you’re a foodie and would like enjoy dining experiences, stay at the JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, 2 miles from the city centre. It has 4 restaurants offering cuisines like Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Italian and Indian to name a few. You can enjoy breakfast, continental or Indian with views of the forest and Kempty falls.
- For the tourist seeking wellness, the Jaypee Residency Manor Hotel, about a mile away from the Mussoorie city centre, has a full-service spa. The Tamaya Spa comes with a jacuzzi and a beauty salon. You can relax with full body massages and yoga classes. It also has a steam room or sauna and a heated pool.
- Family holidays can become more fun with the right hotel choice like the Claridges Nabha Residence Heritage hotel, 0.3 miles from the city centre in Mussoorie, with views of the snowclad mountains. This 4-star heritage property has a children’s playground and a kid’s club. Babysitting services are also offered. Children up to 10 years of age get complimentary lodging. It also has a tennis court and a game room with table tennis tables. You can also spend some quiet time in their cosy library and take advantage of their local attractions pickup and drop off service.
- For the budget traveller, Hotel Brentwood, a 10-minute walk to the Mall Road in the heart of Mussoorie, is a great choice. This 3-star property is within walking distance of the nature trail, Camel’s Back Road. It offers 24-hour room service and a 24-hour front desk. There is an onsite coffee shop and car-rental service, plus a lot of restaurants and markets in the vicinity.
Are there any good hotels in Mussoorie for meetings or events?
Which hotels in Mussoorie offer complimentary breakfast?
Are there any hotels on Mussoorie with a fitness centre?
Which hotels in Mussoorie provide an airport shuttle to the Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun?