|NT$ 3,947||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The Shilo Inn Suites Klamath Falls provides breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountain Range. This hotel also has its own restaurant and provides its guests with a pool, bar and lounge. Lodging accommodations include suites with separate living spaces, a microwave and refrigerator.
- If you want to bird watch, canoe or go fishing, you can do it at the Wood River Wetland. When you stay at the Cerulean Hotel, you’ll be steps away from this outdoor attraction. You’ll find this hotel to be very economical. However, it offers an array of amenities including a pool, fitness center, business center and complimentary breakfast.
- Running Y Ranch Resort is the perfect hotel for a spiritual or corporate retreat. It provides an array of recreational activities for guests to enjoy. You can spend the day on the golf course, learn to ice skate or lounge poolside. There is also a restaurant on-site, an outdoor sitting area with fire pit for group gatherings and a spa/salon.
- Downtown Klamath Falls is home to an upscale martini bar, a children’s museum, a sushi restaurant and several shops/boutiques. You’ll be within a couple of miles of the heart of downtown when you choose to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites as well as the Best Western Plus Olympic Inn. Each hotel further provides guests with a pool, fitness room and business center. They also serve breakfast daily.
- Climb Spence Mountain to get a view of the beautiful forest and rivers that surround this town. You’ll be within a few miles of this trail when you lodge at the Shilo Inn Suites, America’s Best Value Inn & Suites or Running Y Ranch Resort.
What hotels in Klamath Falls are close to shopping?
What hotels in Klamath Falls have a kitchenette?
Are there any budget-friendly hotels in Klamath Falls?
What hotels in Klamath Falls are close to Crater Lake?