|NT$ 2,808||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Cedar Rapids is rich in arts and culture. Visit the National Czech & Slovac Museum as well as the Czech Village to explore history and heritage. Also known as the New Bohemian District, the Quality Inn South and Hometown Inn & Suites are just 1.5 miles away from this community.
- The Cedar Rapids Marriott is a great hotel for business travel. It is just minutes from downtown and conveniently located close to the interstate. Staying here, you’ll have access to meeting rooms, a business center, swimming pool and hot tub. The hotel is also home to the Cedar Grille and a bar/lounge.
- Palisades-Kepler State Park is a lovely park just 15 minutes from the heart of town. Located on Cedar River, it offers hiking, rock climbing and swimming. The Sleep Inn & Suites is less than 5 miles from the park’s entrance. Along with offering comfortable accommodations, this hotel has a pool, fitness center and business center. Free breakfast is also provided.
- Tru by Hilton in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is adjacent to the Westdale Shopping Mall. Stores here include a Burlington and Ross along with a Domino’s Pizza and Freddy’s Steakburgers. This contemporary hotel has both standard rooms and suites, an indoor pool, fitness room and business center. A complimentary breakfast is also served each morning which includes both hot and cold items.
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites in Cedar Rapids, Iowa has been recognized for its excellence. It is centrally located and close to both downtown and the airport. Along with standard rooms and an executive suite, this hotel has an indoor pool, hot tub and fitness room. A complimentary breakfast is also served to guests each morning.
Are there any 4-star hotels in Cedar Rapids?
What hotels in Cedar Rapids provide airport transportation?
What hotels in Cedar Rapids are best when on a tight budget?
Do any hotels in Cedar Rapids have kitchenettes?