|NT$ 1,126||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those who want to spend as much time as possible on the beach, there are a variety of hotels to choose from, such as The Ivy Anjuna. It is a 3-star hotel, recommended for couples in particular, that is situated less than 10 minutes from the Anjuna Beach. The beach in Anjuna is known for hosting the famous flea market and many parties.
- Staying close to Chapora Fort is a good idea for visitors who plan to do some sightseeing. Chapora Fort provides impressive views of the Arabian Sea and is surrounded by beaches Chapora and Vagator. If you are looking for a luxury hotel near the beach and with an easy access to the fort, W Goa is a good choice. As a 5-star hotel, it has many modern amenities and services that aim to satisfy even the most demanding guests.
- If you enjoy parties and lively nightlife, pick The Yuppi Hippi Hideout Hotel. This affordable accommodation is only a few steps from the Anjuna Beach and is surrounded by numerous bars, night markets and most popular party hotspots, such as Curlies and Shiva Valley.
- Visitors who like shopping and are good at bargaining should consider staying near Anjuna Flea Market, such as at Casa Anjuna. This colorful Anjuna Flea Market was initiated by hippies and takes place every Wednesday.
- If you appreciate creativity and charming places surrounded by nature, you can try Laguna Anjuna. It is a cozy and affordable resort in a convenient location for travellers who are looking for a relaxed atmosphere and facilities such as an outdoor pool and a restaurant.
Which hotels in Anjuna are near St. Michael's Church?
What are good budget hotels in Anjuna?
What are the good hotels in Anjuna for families?
Which hotels in Anjuna have good views?
Which hotels in Anjuna have a free car park?