|NT$ 1,637||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to enjoy the best of Alappuzha’s beach feeling, stay close to Alleppey Beach and the old Lighthouse, dating back to the 19th century. The Nextel Beach Resort is only a 1-minute walk from the beach and 5 minutes from the lighthouse, offering a swimming pool, restaurant and spa area. Raheem Residency is a 4-star hotel only 1 minute from the beach and lighthouse and also comes with a pool, restaurant and spa.
- If you want to explore the other side of Alappuzha, visit The Great Backwaters, a network of waterways that offer stunning views. Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort is situated at the waterfront and offers an outdoor pool and free breakfast, among other facilities. The Punnamada Backwater Resort is another alternative that has a spa and on-site bar and is located at the oceanfront.
- Stay in the city centre to enjoy a broad range of culture, museums, art and entertainment like the Revi Karuna Karan Memorial Museum, the Pankaj Theatre, the Arukola Maman Temple or the fish market. The Hilton Residency is within a 20 minutes’ walk of all these attractions and offers room service and a restaurant; however, there are also fantastic restaurants dotted around the hotel, such as the Cochin Majilis or the Halais Restaurant, which are a 7-minute and a 9-minute walk away, respectively.
- If you have never seen the Taj Mahal, the Global Peace Palace is a small replica that was erected in the 21st century to symbolise love and peace. If you want to stay close-by, consider the Alleppey Prince Hotel, an 8-minute walk from the site, offering a restaurant that serves international and regional food, a bar and a swimming pool.
- If you are interested in the Indian culture, visit some of the Hindu and Buddhist temples such as the Sri Dharmasastha Temple or the Kottamkulangara Sri Maha Vishnu Temple. To be located amidst many of these temples, choose the Palmgrove Lake Resort on the eastern side of the city, which is only a 6-minute drive from the Sri Dharmasastha Temple, 3 minutes by car from the Kottamkulangara Sri Maha Vishnu Temple and 7 minutes from the Elangumadom Temple. The Aramana Holiday Inn is equally close to all these temples.
Which are budget-friendly hotels in Alappuzha?
Which hotels in Alappuzha have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Alappuzha have facilities for disabled people?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Alappuzha?