|NT$ 1,592||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To see some of the city’s traditional architecture, select a hotel next to the Amer Fort, such as the affordable V Resorts Adhbhut Jaipur hotel. This fort and palace dates back to the 16th century and offers guests sweeping views of the entire city.
- If you enjoy sciences and astronomy, book a hotel next to Jantar Mantar, a park that was created in the 1800s and contains various instruments that can be used to complete astronomical observations. The Imperial New Delhi is a luxury hotel that is only a 3-minute walk from Jantar Mantar and a 5-minute drive from the New Delhi train station.
- For travellers who enjoy art, choose a hotel next to the Albert Hall Museum, such as the budget-friendly Lords Plaza located just a 4-minute walk away. Albert Hall Museum contains a variety of exhibits showcasing paintings, jewels and furniture, making it an interesting place to see some of the region’s art.
- Are you a cinema-enthusiast? If so, make sure to book a hotel next to the Raj Mandir Cinema, such as the Hotel SDC Pride that is adjacent. Owned by a famous jewellery dynasty, this modern cinema is lavishly decorated and plays all of the standard newly released films.
- To see some of Jaipur’s nature and green spaces, select a hotel next to the Ram Niwas Garden, a large city park that dates back to the 19th century and contains a variety of plants, flowers and wildlife. The Hotel Sweet Dream is an affordable choice that is only a 5-minute walk away, while the Jaipur Hotel New is a standard option that is a 6-minute walk away.
Are there hotels in Jaipur with free parking?
Which hotels in Jaipur have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Jaipur near the Anokhi Museum?
What are good hotels in Jaipur near the Bapu Bazaar?