|NT$ 1,777||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Medellín, Colombia is famous for its annual flower festival. Lasting a week, people from all over the world attend this event to learn about and see an array of bright and colorful flowers. Book a room at the Charlee Hotel or the Hotel Du Parc Royal to be within walking distance of this event.
- Have a flight that comes in late at night? You can stay at either the Hotel Belen Plaza or Hotel Imperio 70 which are both less than a mile from Medellin Airport.
- El Poblado is one of the more upscale areas of the city. It has a couple of shopping malls, public parks and is home to the city convention center. The Binn Hotel, NH Collection Royale and Medellín Marriott are all located in this neighborhood.
- The Coltejer Skyscraper, Museo de Antioquia and the 23 sculptures are all within walking distance of one another. If you are most interested in history and culture, you might want to stay in El Centro, one of the older areas of town. Some hotels in this community include the Hotel Latino and the Hotel Nutibara.
- Book your stay on one of the top floors of a high-rise, city hotel and you can wake up to breathtaking city views and the rolling hills of Medellín. At the LQ LaQuinta Inn, you can take in views from your room or the rooftop pool. The Four Points is another tall hotel which provides for the enjoyment of panoramic city scenes.
Are there any 5-star hotels in Medellín?
What hotels in Medellín are best for international business travelers?
What are the best hotels in Medellín for families with children?
What is the best hotel in Medellín for nightlife?