|NT$ 4,425||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to see some of the region’s traditional religious architecture, select a hotel located next to the famous Great Mosque of Mecca, such as the affordable Makkah Millennium Towers hotel that is less than a 5-minute walk away from the mosque. The Great Mosque of Mecca is the largest in the world and is a part of the Hajj pilgrimage, causing millions of people to visit it every year.
- To be within easy walking distance of many different attractions, such as a shopping mall, the Islamic museum and several restaurants, select a hotel that is located next to the Abraj Al Bait Mall, otherwise known as the Makkah Clock Tower. The Hotel Fairmont Makkah is a chic choice that is located directly in the tower and will put you within minutes of every establishment inside the mall.
- For visitors who enjoy hiking, consider booking a hotel next to Jabal al-Nour, such as the Holiday Villa Bakka Hotel that is less than a 10-minute drive away. Jabal al-Nour is a large mountain that contains several different hiking trails leading to a tranquil spot that is believed to have been the meditation area of Muhammed.
- Interested in learning more about Mecca and its rich history? Select a hotel next to the Mecca Museum, such as the Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel. The Mecca Museum features a variety of exhibits related to the history of the region, as well as the Muslim religion.
- Mount Arafat is an impressive granite hill that serves as one of the most famous Muslim pilgrimage sites in the area. If you would like to witness this monument in person, select a hotel that is within easy driving distance, such as the Park Inn by Radisson that is only a 12-minute drive from the geographical wonder.
Are there hotels in Mecca with free parking?
Which hotels in Mecca offer free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Mecca near the sacred mosque of Kaaba?
What are good hotels in Mecca near the Zamzam Well?