|NT$ 5,612||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To explore some of the city’s ancient architecture, select a hotel next to the Marmaris Castle, such as the casual 8 Oda Marmaris located a 2-minute walk away. Dating back to the 16th century, this castle offers sweeping views of the entire city and has a museum for guests.
- Planning on visiting Marmaris with your family? Consider booking a hotel next to the Marmaris Aqua Park, such as the 4-star Pineta Club Hotel located a 5-minute walk away. This waterpark features a variety of kid-friendly activities, including rides, pools and slides.
- For those that would like to spend their vacation relaxing by the oceanfront, make sure to book a hotel near Icmeler Plaji, one of Marmaris’ most popular public beaches. The L'Etoile Beach Hotel is a stylish choice that is only a 3-minute walk from Icmeler Plaji and a 4-minute walk from the bustling Majestic Restaurant.
- If you’re interested in experiencing some of the city’s nightlife, book a hotel near Barbaros Street, a road that contains a high concentration of nightclubs and bars. The Cem Apart Hotel will place you within a 5-minute walk of the popular establishments on this road, including Green House Bar.
- To see some of Marmaris’ impressive natural scenery, pick a hotel next to the Marmaris National Park, such as the Marina Apart Hotel located a 4-minute drive away. This national park features sprawling wetlands and a large selection of wildlife, including wild hedgehogs and goats.
Which hotels in Marmaris have a good pool?
Which hotels in Marmaris have a good view?
What are good hotels in Marmaris near the Kapurcuk House of Culture and Gastronomy?
What are good hotels in Marmaris near the Marmaris Amphitheatre?