|NT$ 4,216||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To really take in all of the scenic views that Muscat has to offer, it can be advantageous to book a room in one of its many oceanfront hotels. The W Muscat, the Kempinski Hotel Muscat, the Al Bahjah hotel and Hotel Summersands are all conveniently located just steps away from the beach.
- If saving money is a priority during your trip to Musat, it may be a good idea to book a room at one of the city’s many budget hotels. Affordable accommodation options like the Hotel Al Madinah Holiday, the Al Bahjah Hotel and the Muscat Hills Hotel offer some of the most cost-effective rooms in the entire city.
- Choosing a hotel with an onsite restaurant can cut down on mealtimes as you make your way throughout the city. Hotels that feature an onsite restaurant include the Hotel Al Madinah Holiday, the Al Bahjah Hotel, the Muscat Hills Hotel, the Centara Muscat Hotel Oman and the Radisson Collection Hotel, Hormuz Grand Muscat.
- For travelers with early morning flights, late evening flights, or those who simply wish to make their holiday more convenient, Muscat is home to several hotels that offer an airport shuttle. For accommodation with an airport transfer, your options include the Centara Muscat Hotel Oman and the City Seasons Hotel Muscat.
- Looking to stay in shape during your holiday in Muscat? There is a long list of hotels in the area that come equipped with fitness centers so you can see the sights and have a comfortable stay without missing a workout. The Al Falaj Hotel, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Muscat and the City Seasons Hotel Muscat all feature fully-equipped fitness centers.
Which hotels in Muscat are equipped with business centers?
Where should I book a hotel in Muscat to be close to nightlife?
Which Muscat hotels are good for groups?
Are there any resort hotels in Muscat?