|NT$ 3,166||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Malaga’s Historic Center is full of cultural sights like the Picasso Museum, as well as cafes, shops, and restaurants. To be in the middle of the action, book a hotel, such as the Hotel Soho Málaga or Hotel Don Curro.
- The city’s main train station, Malaga María Zambrano, is within walking distance of the Historic Center. Pensión Terminal is good choice for guests seeking accommodation in this area.
- Visitors looking for a centrally located luxury hotel should consider Gran Hotel Miramar near Playa la Malagueta. The upscale hotel features a spa, gym, and swimming pool.
- Malaga is an attractive destination for families with attractions like the Gibralfaro Castle and the Málaga Ferris Wheel. The Hotel Ms Maestranza is a great family-friendly hotel near the beach.
- Guests travelling to Malaga during the summer should consider a hotel with a pool, such as Hotel Ilunion Malaga, which has an indoor pool, or the Salles Hotel Malaga Centro, featuring a lovely rooftop pool with great views.
Which neighbourhood in Malaga is good for nightlife?
Which neighbourhoods in Malaga are close to the beach?
Are there hotels in Malaga with free parking?
What hotels in Malaga have especially good spa services?
Where can I find good budget hotels in Malaga?