|NT$ 3,578||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you like to spend time outdoors, you’ll enjoy a visit to Headwaters Park on Clinton Street in Fort Wayne. Here you can ride a bike, watch birds or go ice skating. Several events and festivals also take place at this venue. Walk to this park from the Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center.
- The Fort Wayne International Airport is only 15 minutes away from the heart of town. For convenience, several airports have a complimentary shuttle to transport you to and from the airport. This includes the Hampton Inn - Fort Wayne Southwest and the Hilton Garden Fort Wayne on US Highway 24W.
- Fort Wayne has many educational and historical attractions for tourists to enjoy. Many of these landmarks such as the Old Fort and the History Center are close to downtown Fort Wayne. Spend your vacation in the heart of town at the Historic Lasalle Downtown Inn. This charming inn is stylishly decorated with antique furniture pieces. Some rooms also have their own private balconies with views of the city.
- Glenbrook Square is a large shopping center with department stores like Macy’s as well as small designer boutiques for Coach and Hollister Company. You’ll be within walking distance of this mall when you book your stay at the Holiday Inn Fort Wayne on Paul Shaffer Drive. This hotel is also just steps from the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
- The Tru Hotel by Hilton is loaded with amenities. Along with a complimentary breakfast with waffles, eggs and sausage, you’ll have access to a swimming pool, fitness room, high-tech business center, small convenience store and game room. Family style rooms are also available.
What budget-friendly hotels are in Fort Wayne?
What hotels in Fort Wayne provide room-service?
What hotel in Fort Wayne can I book with an indoor pool?
What hotels in Fort Wayne are good for business travel?