|NT$ 8,081||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Planning on travelling to some neighbouring cities during your trip? Look for hotels near Taormina-Giardini, the town’s main train station. The San Domenico Palace Hotel is a chic choice located just a 5min walk away and offering a fitness centre, spa and outdoor pool.
- For those who enjoy hiking, pick one of the several hotels in Taormina that can be found near the Stairs to Taormina, a state park that has a few different trails and provides guests with scenic views of the surrounding region. The Hotel Isola Bella will place you right next door and has a rooftop terrace as well as free breakfast.
- To spend your trip soaking up some sun and being near the ocean, select a hotel near Spiaggia Isola Bella such as the La Plage Resort, which has both an on-site restaurant and a beach club. Spiaggia Isola Bella is a secluded cove that is known for having crystal blue water and calm waves, making it the perfect area to relax in.
- If you want to see some of the region’s wildlife, choose lodging near Riserva Naturale Orientata Isola Bella, a nature reserve that houses a variety of plants and animals. The Panoramic Hotel Taormina is less than a 5min walk away and includes free breakfast, a communal lounge and a cafe.
- Travellers hoping to discover the city’s nightlife will want to pick a hotel in the eastern part of the city, such as the charming Hotel Jonic Mazzaro which provides free bike and scooter rentals. Staying at this location will put you less than a 10min walk from bars like Mendolia Beach and Peccato DiVino.
What is a particularly scenic area of Taormina for guests to stay in?
Where should I stay if I will be travelling on a budget?
What is the best area to be in if I want to be able to walk to several different restaurants?
Where should I stay if I want to be as close as possible to the airport?