|NT$ 3,053||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To explore some of the region’s lush green spaces, look for hotels in Taupo that are close to Riverside Park, an area that has picnic areas, benches, weekend markets and BBQ facilities. The Quest Taupo is a modern choice located directly next to the park and offering both parking and breakfast.
- Hoping to do some relaxing during your trip? Opt for a hotel next to Spa Thermal Park such as the Lake Taupo Holiday Resort, which is a 5min walk away and has laundry facilities and several communal kitchens. The park features small lakes that contain both hot and cold flowing water, creating a natural hot tub for visitors.
- Those who are plant lovers should make sure to choose a hotel close to Waipahihi Botanical Reserve, a botanical garden that has several walking trails and rare flowers from all over the world. If you stay at Lakeland Resort Taupo you’ll be a 3min drive away and have access to a tennis court and outdoor pool.
- If you want to do some fishing during your vacation, select lodging located just a short drive away from Five Mile Bay Recreation Reserve. The Rainbow Point Motel is close and has both an airport shuttle and an outdoor hot tub.
- Travellers who love to play golf will want to stay somewhere near Taupo Golf Club, such as at the Berkenhoff Lodge located a 5min drive away. The course has 18 holes, a putting green and a clubhouse, making it a perfect place to spend the day playing your favourite sport.
Where should I stay if I would like to be as close as possible to the local airport?
Which area should I stay in if I will be visiting with children?
Which area is the most convenient to stay in if I want to be close to different dining options?
Which is the most scenic part of Taupo for guests to stay in?