|NT$ 2,361||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If saving money is a top priority during your time in Addis Ababa, it would be beneficial to book one of the many budget hotels in the area. Affordable rooms can be found at the Fasil International Hotel, the P6 Budget Hotel and the Revolution International Hotel, which offer some of the most reasonably priced accommodation in the area.
- If you’re one of the many travelers that come to Addis Ababa in search of great hiking, there are several hotels convenient to the Menagesha National Forest, which lies just west of the city. Hotels located near the western side of Addis Ababa, like the Dreamliner Hotel and the Wassamar Hotel, put you just a short trip away from scenic trails.
- To arrange a luxurious stay in Addis Ababa, you may be interested in booking one of the city’s four-star hotels. The Intercontinental Hotel Addis, the Monarch Hotel, the Getfam Hotel and the Dreamliner Hotel all provide four-star accommodation and a long list of amenities to ensure a comfortable and upmarket stay.
- If you’re flying into Addis Ababa via the Bole International Airport and looking for nearby accommodation, you’re in luck. Most of the hotels in the city are located in an area near the airport. The hotels closest to the airport include the Hotel Lobelia, the Zeist Lodge and the Trinity Hotel, which put you a short drive away from the terminal.
- Traveling with a group? Choosing the right hotel is an essential part of ensuring that your holiday goes smoothly. The Marriott Executive Apartments Addis Ababa and the Residence Suite Hotel both offer large rooms equipped with a kitchenette to accommodate you and your party throughout your time in Addis Ababa.
Do any hotels in Addis Ababa feature a spa?
Which Addis Ababa hotels are convenient to nightlife?
Are there any Addis Ababa hotels that have a pool?
Which Addis Ababa hotels have onsite restaurants?