|NT$ 5,657||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Night owls looking to stay in the thick of things need look no further than Avenida Dr. Francisco dà Carneiro, a busy nightlife area known as the Strip. The liveliest hotels are found along its southern end, in Areias de São João.
- For families looking for a calmer vibe, quieter accommodation can be found along the Strip’s northern end, in the laid-back neighbourhood of Montechoro.
- Those searching for an all-inclusive holiday on the beach will find it along Albufeira’s golden coastline. Hotels in developed eastern areas like Praia da Oura, just off the Strip, or Praia de Valesia, offer excellent value.
- If you prefer your beaches quiet and cove-like, Praia de Galé to the west of Albufeira features an array of 4-star and 5-star resort properties.
- Couples craving a romantic location should try Albufeira Old Town where white-washed buildings and pretty cobblestone streets are home to small guesthouses and boutique hotels.
- An authentic stay in Portugal, can be enjoyed in a rural farmhouse. Traditional properties like Quinta Do Mel, just outside Albufeira, offer a quiet break away from the crowded resorts while still providing access to the beach and outdoor activities.
Where can I find cheap hotels in Albufeira?
What are the best hotels near Albufeira marina?
What are good kid-friendly hotels in Albufeira?
What hotels in Albufeira have especially good spa services?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Albufeira?