|NT$ 4,954||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Planning on visiting Adeje with your family? Consider staying in a hotel near Siam Park, a Thai-themed water park that features a variety of kid-friendly slides, games and rides. The Ponderosa Apart Hotel is an affordable choice only a 5-minute drive from the park and with less than a 10-minute walk to the beach.
- For travellers who enjoy hiking, pick a hotel located near Barranco del Infierno, such as the Fonda Central, which is less than a 10-minute walk away. Barranco del Infierno is a hiking trail that leads visitors to a picturesque waterfall and gorge, allowing them to witness some of Adeje’s most impressive wildlife.
- To see some of the city’s historical architecture, pick a hotel near the Iglesia de Santa Úrsula, a church that still holds services and allows guests to tour the interior. The Hotel Suite Villa María is a 5-star option that is less than a 10-minute drive from the church and offers a choice of villas ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- If you are interested in hitting the golf course during your visit to Adeje, consider staying in a hotel near the Golf Costa Adeje, like the Hotel Royal Garden Villas, which is a 2-minute walk away. The Golf Costa Adeje is an upscale 18-hole course that has both a driving range and on-site restaurant.
- For those hoping to do some shopping during their vacation, choose a hotel near the Siam Mall, a shopping centre that contains numerous stores, such as Bershka, Calzedonia, and Swarovski. The Olé Tropical Tenerife is a chic hotel that is only a 3-minute drive from the Siam Mall and a 7-minute walk from the popular Troya Beach.
Are there hotels in Adeje with free parking?
Which hotels in Adeje have a good pool?
What good hotels in Adeje are near Playa de Torviscas?
What good hotels in Adeje are near the Museo Sacro y Plaza España art museum?