|NT$ 1,114||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- When visiting Amritsar, you should take a moment to visit the Golden Temple and take a dip in the healing waters of Amrit Sarovar. Hotel the Grand Galaxy is located a twenty-minute walk from the temple on Queens Road and features amenities such as free Wi-Fi and parking, and each room has a jetted bathtub and fireplace.
- Partition Museum is a recent landmark housing historical documents relating to the separation of India and Pakistan is a perfect way to spend the day out. Lunch at Brother’s Dhaba a nearby restaurant popular with tourists and then spend the night at Hotel Temple Inn, which is a four-minute walk from the museum and offers breakfast, 24-hour room service, free lobby newspapers and tour assistance.
- Hotel Grand Park is a short walk to Hall Bazaar and is close enough to the Golden Temple area, which is chock full of other bazaars to whet your shopping appetite. This hotel offers 24-hour room service, free lobby newspapers and Wi-Fi and is a one-minute walk to Hall Bazaar and six-minute walk to Kara Jaimal Singh Market.
- The City Center is a great place to stay to be close to the action with great access to public transportation. Hotel PR Residency on Ranjit Avenue offers a restaurant, café, 24-hour room service and onsite car rental and is 2.4 miles from Gandhi Gate. There is also the Comfort Inn at Alstonia, which is a half mile from downtown and also has onsite car rental, tour assistance and a restaurant.
- Short stay visitors to Amritsar may prefer accommodations near to Amritsar (ATQ) International Airport. Radisson Blu Hotel Amritsar is five minutes away and offers sound-proofed rooms with a sofa bed, combination bathtub/shower and DVD player, while Park Inn by Radisson Amritsar is an eight-minute drive to ATQ airport but also has a free airport shuttle for guests’ convenience.
Are there hotels in Amritsar that offer spa facilities?
What are some good budget hotels in Amritsar?
Are there hotels in Amritsar with business centres?
Are there any hotels in Amritsar that have kitchen facilities?