|NT$ 2,580||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to relax and explore some green spaces while visiting Aberdeen? Select a hotel next to Duthie Park. The Inn At The Park Hotel is located 2 minutes’ walk away. Duthie Park features several different gardens and playgrounds, as well as a wide selection of flowers and wildlife.
- For those that are interested in learning more about the city’s history, consider booking a hotel next to The Tolbooth, a 17th-century jail which is now a museum containing artifacts from the local area. The Royal Athenaeum Suites hotel is only a 3-minute walk from The Tolbooth and a 5-minute walk to the waterfront.
- If you are specifically interested in military history, choose a hotel near the Gordon Highlanders Museum, such as the 4-star Palm Court Hotel, which is located a 7-minute walk away. This museum contains uniforms, weapons, and maps related to the local regiment.
- To do some gambling whilst in Aberdeen, pick a hotel next to the Grosvenor Casino, such as the Hotel ibis, just a 4-minute walk away. This casino is conveniently located in the city centre and offers slot machines, card games, and various forms of live entertainment.
- For travellers wishing to spend their trip by the sea, make sure to book a hotel near Aberdeen Beach, a long sandy beach with a promenade and many nearby dining options. The DoubleTree by Hilton is a 4-star hotel only 3 minutes’ walk from Aberdeen Beach offering both suites and standard rooms.
Are there hotels in Aberdeen with free parking?
Which hotels in Aberdeen have a good view?
What are good hotels in Aberdeen near the Kings Links Golf Course?
What are good hotels in Aberdeen near the Aberdeen St. Mark's Church of Scotland?