|NT$ 3,626||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To experience the impressive natural scenery in Syracuse, choose a hotel near Onondaga Lake, such as the Embassy Suites by Hilton, which is less than a 10-minute walk away. The lake is popular for boating and kayaking, and also offers picnic areas and walking trails.
- If you’re interested in visiting a museum during your trip, select a hotel next to the Erie Canal Museum, such as the Quality Inn & Suites. The Erie Canal Museum was created in the 1960s and you’ll discover the history of the canal and its use in the present day.
- For travelers who would like to see a show during a trip to Syracuse, consider staying at a hotel near the Oncenter, such as the Marriott located five minutes’ walk away. The Oncenter consists of three buildings that make up a large complex that often hosts concerts and events. It’s also home to the Syracuse Opera.
- Planning on visiting Syracuse with your family? Choose a hotel near WonderWorks Destiny, a hands-on science center that has a variety of interactive kid-friendly activities, as well as a laser-tag center and 6D ride. The Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor is only a five-minute walk to the center and four minutes by car from WonderWorks Destiny.
- Downtown Syracuse contains many of the city’s restaurants and bars, making it a great place for visitors to experience the area’s nightlife. The Courtyard by Marriott at the downtown location puts guests within easy walking distance of some of the most popular businesses, including Kitty Hoynes Irish Pub & Restaurant and Al's Wine & Whiskey Lounge.
Which hotels in Syracuse are near the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science and Technology?
Which hotels in Syracuse are best for travel with children?
What hotels in Syracuse are especially good for business travelers?
Are there hotels in Syracuse with free parking?