|NT$ 2,594||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to spend your holiday in Rio de Janeiro in Ipanema, look no further than the luxury Sol Ipanema Hotel – a 4-star hotel that is located immediately in front of the famous Ipanema Beach and is surrounded by lively bars and restaurants. From here the Copacobana Fort is just under a mile away.
- Interested in spending some time in the Botanical Gardens of Rio de Janeiro? It might be a good idea to book a hotel that is nearby. The Ritz Leblon is a 4-star hotel that is just a 10-minute drive away from these gardens, which stretch over more than 300 acres and are home to thousands of species of plants – both indigenous and exotic.
- One of the most important things to do when in Rio de Janeiro is to make a pilgrimage to see Christ the Redeemer. You could consider staying at Casa Marques Santa Teresa which is a 3-star hotel that is located just outside the Christ the Redeemer National Park. From here you can choose one of the ways of getting to the top, whether by public transport or on foot – be prepared for the hike!
- If your holiday revolves around sightseeing, you could consider staying in the vicinity of Sugar Loaf Mountain. The 3-star Ibis Rio De Janeiro Botafogo is just 1.18 miles away from Sugar Loaf Mountain, which is situated in the Urca District. From here you can take two cable cars to get to the top and enjoy the magnificent view over Rio de Janeiro.
- For the dancing visitors, Lapa is the neighborhood that you should visit as it is the place where locals go to samba and dance the night away. Consider staying at the Vila Galé Rio de Janeiro, a 4-star hotel that is situated in the center. This hotel is within walking distance of Lapa where you can visit the famous Rio Scenarium club that consists of three floors and many different types of cocktails.
What are good spa hotels in Rio de Janeiro?
Which hotels in Rio de Janeiro have a good view?
Which hotels in Rio de Janeiro are good for families?
Which hotels in Rio de Janeiro have breakfast included?