|NT$ 3,050||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
How much is a 里加 hotel?以下是我們最熱門和超值的飯店
- Riga International Airport is an almost 20-minute drive from the downtown area. For the convenience of guests, hotels like the Radisson Blu and Neiburgs Hotel provide shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Explore art and history on your trip to Riga. Many of its historical landmarks and cultural attractions are located in Medieval Old Town Riga. Some hotels in Riga Old Town include the Grand Poet Hotel and Park Inn by Radisson. These hotels are a little over a mile or less from the Freedom Monument, Riga Castle and the House of Blackheads.
- If you have an early flight, you might want to stay at a hotel near the airport. The Airport Hotel Mara is the closest to the airport, located less than 2 miles away. Guests staying here can enjoy comfortable rooms with flat-screen televisions, on-site dining, complimentary wi-fi and a free shuttle to the airport.
- Visit Livu Square to get a feel for nightlife in Riga. Try Balsam cocktails like the Classic One or a Black Mojito at the Black Magic Bar. You can also listen to live music or go dancing at Studio 69. Walk back to your hotel when staying at nearby Relais le Chevalier or Hotel Roma.
- Enjoy gaming and live entertainment at the Royal Casino Spa & Hotel Resort. Located in the center of the city, it has elegant rooms and modern comforts such as a minibar and suites. Other amenities include a pool, fitness center and nightclub.
What spa resorts are in Riga?
Where are the best shopping districts in Riga?
What are the most family-friendly hotels in Riga?
Where are some budget-friendly hotels in Riga?