|NT$ 2,288||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- One of Bundaberg’s hidden gems is the Basin Rock Pool, tucked away at the end of Kelly's Beach. The Burnett Riverside Motel in Bundaberg is a good option if you want good access to the rock pool by road.
- Add some arts and culture to your stay by choosing a hotel near the local Art Gallery in Bundaberg. It’s free to enter and showcases unique experiences across theatre, literature and the arts in the Bundaberg region. A stay at Alexandra Park Motor Inn will place you about a 10min walk from the gallery, and the hotel also features a pool and free parking.
- As the Southern Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, there are some incredible day trips to Lady Elliot Island and Lady Musgrave Island from Bundaberg. These mostly depart from Bundaberg Airport, so choose a hotel nearby for convenience. Both Alexandra Apartments and Golden Palms Motor Inn are less than a 5min drive from the airport.
- Bundaberg’s non-alcoholic ginger beer and other soft drinks may not be as famous as the rum, but they come a close second. Visit the Bundaberg Barrel with kids and learn about the history and processes involved, taste 14 different flavours, and take some home with you. Situated in East Bundaberg, Matilda Motel and Alexandra Park Inn are both about a 10min drive from the Barrel.
- Golf enthusiasts have the luxury of two golf courses in North Bundaberg: Bundaberg Golf Course and Oakwood Park Golf Course. Choose a hotel near here and play a round each afternoon of your stay. Villa Mirasol Motor Inn is a 4-star property about a 10min drive from both courses.
Where is best to stay in Bundaberg near the Botanic Gardens?
Where should I stay in Bundaberg to be near the sugarcanes?
Where is best to stay in Bundaberg with kids?
Where is good to stay in Bundaberg to be near the airport?