|NT$ 2,883||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Golf is a popular pastime for both locals and visitors to Fort Myers alike. There are a number of country clubs and golf courses in close proximity to many of the hotels in Fort Myers. For instance, Fort Myers Country Club is a 3 mile drive of around 8 minutes from the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers. Another option is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites FT Myers East which is 2.6 miles away from the Eastwood Golf Course.
- The central neighborhood of Winkler is a good option for travelers looking for cheap hotels in Fort Myers such as the Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Myers. The neighborhood is just 3 miles south of the main downtown area and it is also close to the Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve.
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa is the go-to choice of hotel for travelers wanting a luxurious 4-star hotel experience. Close to Fort Myers Beach and the Sanibel Lighthouse, Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa offers amenities like tennis courts, bicycle rentals and a spa.
- Historic Fort Myers is centered on the southside of the Caloosahatchee River and is home to many of Fort Myers’ attractions. Travelers looking for quick access to the historical district should check out the motels and hotels just across from the district on the northside of the river like the Tropical Palm Motel.
- Planning on enjoying some jacuzzi and steam room action during your time in Fort Myers? Plenty of hotels and resorts have spa facilities available for guests including the likes of Diamondhead Beach Resort and Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina.
What are good airport hotels in Fort Myers?
Where to stay in Fort Myers for business travelers?
Where to stay in Fort Myers for the best access to the beach?
Which hotels are in the city center?