|NT$ 4,670||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For beachgoers and watersports enthusiasts, Fort Myers Beach is ideal and a place where families can enjoy the sand and sea, with the Town Square a short walk away. There are several hotels in Fort Myers near the beach, including Best Western Plus Beach Resort, which offers guests a private beach that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico.
- To be in the heart of the action, Downtown is the best and busiest place to stay in Fort Myers. It’s close to Fort Myers River District, which has a wealth of attractions, like the Sydney and Bern Davis Art Cente, plus galleries and restaurants like The Sta, as well as the waterfront Centennial Park. From inns, bed and breakfasts to luxury hotels, there’s accommodation to suit every budget.
- Enjoying Fort Myers on a budget is easy. There are plenty of cheap hotels in Fort Myers, particularly along McGregor Boulevard and close to the Fort Myers Country Club.
- Ethically-minded travelers will be impressed with the variety of eco-friendly accommodation on offer in Fort Myers. There is a range of sustainable hotels both in the heart of town and along Fort Myers Beach that have been recognized by the Florida Green Lodging Program, including the Crowne Plaza.
- Booking hotels in Fort Myers during the Spring means that you will not only avoid the crowds but enjoy temperatures of a warm 80 °F. Arrive during March to experience the Fort Myers Shrimp Festival and book a hotel along Estero Boulevard so you can catch the parade. In April, film buffs can enjoy the Fort Myers Beach Film Festival at Fort Myers Beach Theater that runs for five days. Stay at Pointe Estero Resort to be close to the action.
Looking for hotels in Fort Myers with the best views?
Where is the best place to stay for shops and restaurants?
Are there hotels with spas in Fort Myers?
What are the best airport hotels close to Fort Myers?