|NT$ 1,101||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- McLeod Ganj, also referred to as Upper Dharamsala, is the best area to stay in if you want to see many attractions. Select the 3-star Hotel Akash located in the heart of McLeod Ganj and just 10 minutes from the Dalai Lama Temple, also referred to as Namgyal Monastery.
- If you want to be near the Tsuglagkhang Complex, pick New Varuni House, which is a good budget option for families and just a 3-minute walk away. Tsuglagkhang Complex consists of the Dalai Lama Temple and Tibet Museum, which is a good spot for those interested in history and culture. The complex is located on the Temple Road and was built in 1957, when the Dalai Lama visited India for first time.
- Those who want to admire nature and see the Bhagsu Waterfall should book Hotel Anand Palace, which is an affordable option with mountain views and is a 15-minute trek from the Bhagsu Falls. On the way to the Bhagsu Waterfall you can also visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple, which is dedicated to Shiva.
- Sport enthusiasts, in particular cricket fans, consider staying near Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium. Because of its unique location in the middle of the mountains, the HPCA Stadium offers picturesque mountain scenery that makes it a great spot to visit even if you are not a cricket enthusiast. Hotel Centre Point is located within a 10-minute walk of the stadium and is a 3-star hotel with an airport shuttle available.
- If you are looking for family options in Dharamsala, consider the Hotel Moon Walk Residency in Upper Dharamsala, which is about 15 minutes from the Dalai Lama Temple. The hotel offers babysitting services as well as an airport shuttle and car parking.
What are good hotels in Dharamsala near War Memorial?
What hotel in Dharamsala is close to the St John’s Church?
Which hotels in Dharamsala have a good view?
What are good spa hotels in Dharamsala?