|NT$ 1,645||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For an elevated stay in the hills that surround Davao City, look to Mount Apo for accommodation. The mountain is the highest point in the Philippines and has spectacular views. Eden Nature Park and Resort is west of Davao City and on the way to Mount Apo, boasting a zip line and vegetable garden.
- If you would like to experience the historic region of Davao City, search for a hotel around Barangay 38. The district houses the San Pedro Cathedral and is close to other landmarks such as the Commemorative Monument of Peace and Unity. Davao Persimmon Suites are on the same block as the cathedral and serve a complimentary local breakfast.
- To get a feel for the rural life of locals not living in the city centre, consider booking a hotel in an outer region such as Talomo or Toril. Amiya Resort Residences Clubhouse is located in this section of Davao City and offers a peaceful escape from the busy streets as well as a fitness centre and free parking.
- If you hope to sample as much Filipino cuisine as possible, search for accommodation in Barangay 32. The area is highlighted by the Roxas Night Market but also features a wide variety of restaurants. Staying at Avida Towers Davao Condo will put the dining options at your front door and make the late-night craving strolls more convenient.
- Barangay 10 is a fantastic neighbourhood for business travellers as it is close to the traditional CBD along San Pedro St while also being well connected to growing areas like Davao Park District and Abreeza Ayala Center. Jotel Inn has sophisticated rooms and is surrounded by bus stops.
What is a good area of Davao City for families?
Which hotels in Davao City are near the airport?
What is a luxurious area in Davao City for romantic trips?
Which hotels in Davao City are close to D’ Bone Collector Museum?