|NT$ 6,141||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to stay near the center of the old town of Hersonissos, think about staying at the 4-star Casa Di Veneto which is 55 yards away from the town center and home to many cafes and restaurants serving local Cretan food and various shops selling local products. It is also 2.23 miles away from the Lychnostatis Cretan open-air Museum which has collections revealing the cultural heritage of Crete.
- For visitors who are vacationing with kids, why not stay at the Star Beach Village & Water Park? This all-inclusive 4-star resort, which is within an easy walk of Star Beach, has a swimming pool area that has a series of water slides – perfect for kids to spend hours playing in the pools when they have become tired of the beach and sand.
- If one of your reasons for traveling to Hersonissos is for the nightlife, then think about staying at the 3-star Central Hersonissos Hotel which is located within walking distance of the bars and nightclubs that come alive every night. This hotel is situated on a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle of the nightlife so you should be able to get some sleep when you have had your fill of the clubs!
- For the golfers who are visiting Hersonissos, a good place to stay would be the Village Heights Golf Resort. This 5-star resort is half a mile away from the Crete Golf Club, a beautiful 18-hole course that has been built maintaining the natural landscape of the area and which overlooks the Agean Sea.
- If you are a keen diver and want to explore the underwater treasures off the coast of Crete, think about staying at a hotel that organizes diving tours for its guests. The 4-star Amazones Village Suites, located just under a mile away from Hersonissos, will organize diving and snorkeling tours for its guests. Just ask at reception.
Which hotels in Hersonissos have good views?
Which hotels in Hersonissos provide all-inclusive packages?
Which hotels in Hersonissos have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Hersonissos have an airport shuttle?