|NT$ 4,088||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are looking for a quiet and relaxing vacation in Fethiye, perhaps a stay at a bed and breakfast might be a good idea. Yonca Lodge is one of the many bed and breakfasts in Fethiye and it features a swimming pool and hot tub. It is also conveniently located right on the beach.
- There are many luxury hotels in Fethiye, such as the 5-star Jiva Beach Resort. There, guests can enjoy full spa facilities with saunas and massages along with both indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs. Bike rentals are also available at the resort.
- Want to enjoy a decadent resort retreat while you are in Fethiye? Hillside Beach Club is certainly worth considering then. The resort features four beaches, spa facilities, a swimming pool and five different bars. There is also a cafe and restaurant at the resort.
- Looking to be right in the town center during your time in Fethiye? Blueberry Boutique Hotel is one option to consider as it is located only about 0.3 miles from the city center. It also is close to many local restaurants like Zayra Restaurant and Secret Garden. As for the hotel, guests will find an indoor swimming pool, sauna and a fitness center.
- For families booking hotels in Fethiye, consider staying at a family-friendly hotel like Melek Apart Hotel. The hotel’s water slide offers fun and adventure for the whole family from right inside the hotel. Additionally, many of the hotel’s rooms come with a kitchenette.
What hotels in Fethiye are near the marina?
What all-inclusive hotels are there in Fethiye?
What hotels in Fethiye are near Calis Beach?
What adults only hotels and resorts are in Fethiye?