|NT$ 3,497||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you enjoy recreational activities such as hiking and biking, choose a hotel next to Larrabee State Park, like the Fairhaven Village Inn located five minutes’ drive from the state park. Larrabee State Park is made up of more than 2,500 acres, and it contains many miles of trails that are open to the public.
- To see part of Bellingham’s art scene, book a hotel near the Lightcatcher Museum, such as the Four Points by Sheraton, which is a five-minute drive away. The Lightcatcher Museum is set in a unique futuristic building and contains a variety of contemporary art that originates from throughout the Northwest region.
- For travelers who would like to take advantage of Bellingham’s natural scenery, choose a hotel next to the Sehome Hill Arboretum, a large forest that offers wildlife viewing opportunities and has an observation tower. The Bellingham Lodge is a budget choice that is only a two-minute walk from the arboretum.
- Interested in learning about the Northwest’s rich and vibrant history? Stay in a hotel near the Whatcom Museum, such as the Baymont by Wyndham less than a five-minute drive away. The Whatcom Museum is composed of three separate buildings that exhibit artifacts relating to the history and culture of the region, and the architecture dates to the late 1800s.
- Visiting Bellingham with your family? Choose a hotel near the Zuanich Point Park, such as the Hotel Bellwether. The Zuanich Point Park has a variety of family-friendly activities and includes picnic facilities, a playground, and walking paths.
Are there any hotels in Bellingham near Maritime Heritage Park?
What are some good hotels in Bellingham near Mindport Exhibits?
Are there hotels in Bellingham with free parking?
What hotels in Bellingham are especially good for business travelers?