|NT$ 9,993||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Looking for a beach resort? Beach resorts are near innumerable in Belek with options ranging from the luxurious Papillon Belvil Holiday Village to the still luxurious, but slightly less so, Zeynep Hotel. 5-star resorts simply are the standard option for visitors to Belek.
- Stone Aqua Park is a popular attraction in Belek and fortunately for visitors to the city, there are also plenty of hotels located nearby like the 3-star Ceres Hotel. It is just 0.3 miles away from Stone Aqua Park and is also located close to local restaurants like Magic Cafe.
- Belek has numerous golf courses, many of which are directly attached to local hotels and resorts. For example, Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa has its own golf course along with other sport facilities like tennis. The resort even has a small putting and mini golf area for kids.
- Want a hotel that offers free transport service from Antalya Airport? 5-star hotel The Land Of Legends Kingdom offers complimentary shuttles to and from the airport, making it easy for guests who don’t want to rent a vehicle during their time in Turkey. Aside from the free shuttles, Land Of Legends also features special kids’ rooms decorated with toys and cartoons.
- Belek is one of Turkey’s famed resorts areas, especially for spas and golf. Some of the top spa hotels in the area include the ultra-deluxe Regnum Carya, which features a wide range of amenities like cottage-side pools, steam rooms and saunas, a fitness center and a lounge area with billiards tables.
What luxury hotels are in Belek?
What all-inclusive hotels are in Belek?
Are there any adults-only hotels in Belek?
Where is best to stay in Belek for families?