|NT$ 4,164||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re travelling to Benalmádena with your family and are in search of kid-friendly activities, choose a hotel next to Tivoli World — an amusement park that contains a variety of roller coasters, rides and games. The Hostal Sol y Miel is an affordable choice and only an 8-minute walk from the park and a 3-minute walk from Benalmádena-Arroyo de la Miel train station.
- To see some of the city’s unique architecture, select a hotel near Castillo de Colomares, such as the Hotel La Fonda de Benalmádena, located a 10-minute walk away. This castle was built in the late 20th century and is dedicated to the famous explorer Christopher Columbus.
- Planning on spending your holiday relaxing and sunbathing by the sea? Make sure to choose a hotel near Playa de La Carihuela, Benalmádena’s most popular beach, which is known for its soft sand, boardwalk, and calm waters. The Hotel MS Amaragua is a 4-star choice and located directly next to Playa de La Carihuela.
- For visitors who would like to explore some of the region’s scenic green spaces, pick a hotel near Parque De La Paloma, such as the Kingfisher Club Benal Beach, located a 2-minute walk away. This extensive urban park features several playgrounds, many walking paths, a large pond and a handful of dining areas.
- If you’re interested in art and culture, considering staying in a hotel close to Castillo El Bil Bil, the city’s cultural centre, which hosts a variety of art exhibitions and live performances. The Sahara Sunset by Diamond Resorts is a straightforward choice only a 3-minute walk from the centre and a 2-minute walk from the beach.
Which hotels in Benalmádena have a good view?
Are there hotels in Benalmádena with free parking?
What good hotels in Benalmádena are near the Benalmádena Stupa monument?
What good hotels in Benalmádena are near the Casino De Juego De Torrequebrada?