|NT$ 4,020||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Levante Beach is one of southeast Spain’s most beautiful wide, sandy beaches. Several excellent beach hotels are located along the coast in Benidorm, Spain. The Hotel Don Pancho is an elegant option with sea views and a swimming pool.
- If you are looking for an adults-only resort, consider the area of Poniente beach, a little quieter than Levante Beach and within walking distance of Benidorm old town. Adults only hotels such as the Port Mar Blau cater to couples looking for a little romance.
- If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, consider a hotel in the narrow streets of Benidorm’s old town, where you can also experience a slice of authentic Spanish life. Hotels such as the Hotel Centro Mar and Hotel Internacional are conveniently based for the old town, yet still within easy reach of Levante beach.
- For vibrant nightlife, consider a hotel in the new town square, which is jam-packed with hotels, animated bars and restaurants, and clubs that stay open until dawn. Hotels near the square, such as Ambassador Playa and Hotel Orange, put the action on your doorstep.
- A stay in Benidorm’s old town will give you a glimpse of the town’s past as a quaint fishing village. Consider the Hotel Centro Mar, which puts you within walking distance of both the town and the beach.
Where can I find high-end hotels in Benidorm?
Where in Benidorm can I find a hotel with a view?
What are some good kid-friendly hotels in Benidorm?
Which hotels in Benidorm have especially good spa services?