|NT$ 3,199||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re interested in recreational activities like biking, canoeing, and hiking, choose a hotel near Ijams Nature Center, a large natural park with more than 10 miles of paths and trails, as well as on-site equipment rentals for bikes and kayaks. The Executive Inn is a budget choice that is less than a 10-minute drive from the park.
- Want to stay in a neighborhood with a variety of restaurants, shops and attractions, such as the Tennessee Theatre? Pick one of the many hotels in downtown Knoxville, such as the Hilton Knoxville. The Hilton Knoxville is a six-minute walk to the historic Tennessee Theatre and the local convention center.
- To see a particularly scenic view of Knoxville, book a hotel next to the Sunsphere, a large tower that was built for the 1982 World’s Fair and now gives visitors panoramic views of the entire city. The Tennessean Hotel is only a two-minute walk to the structure and is located in a building that was also constructed for the World’s Fair.
- If you would like to experience Knoxville’s nightlife, choose a hotel on Gay Street, such as the Hyatt Place at the downtown location. Many of the city’s most popular bars and restaurants are on Gay Street, including Downtown Grill & Brewery and Chivo Taqueria.
- For art enthusiasts, consider staying at a hotel near the Knoxville Museum of Art, such as the Holiday Inn, which is just a four-minute walk from the art museum. The Knoxville Museum of Art specifically showcases regional art and has several exhibits dedicated to presenting the history of East Tennessee.
Which hotels in Knoxville are near the McClung Museum of Natural History & Culture?
What are some good hotels in Knoxville near the World's Fair Park?
Are there hotels in Knoxville with free parking?
What hotels in Knoxville have a good indoor pool?