|NT$ 3,544||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Business travelers booking hotels in West Palm Beach may want to consider staying northeast of the airport in the neighborhoods of Flamingo Park and Pineapple Park as the two areas sit right between the airport and downtown. Additionally, many of the hotels in the neighborhoods feature dedicated business centers such as the Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach Airport.
- Looking to stay in a luxury hotel during your time in West Palm Beach? If the 5-star experience is what you are looking for then The Breakers Palm Beach and Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach are the hotels to stay in. Both hotels feature pools and tennis courts and at The Breakers Palm Beach, there is also golf.
- Planning on going out on the town while you are in West Palm Beach? The main area for bars and nightlife is the northside of downtown just south of Providencia Park and in City Place. Hotels in the area include the Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown and Residence Inn by Marriott West Palm Beach Downtown.
- Riviera Beach is a great neighborhood for those who want to be in the heart of the action in West Palm Beach. Rapids Water Park, Dyer Park and Peanut Island are all found in the neighborhood and there are also many hotels to stay at including the Homewood Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach.
- West Palm Beach is great for couples on a romantic getaway, especially the neighborhood of Palm Beach Shores. Located on a barrier island, Palm Beach Shores features romantic hotels like Marriott’s Ocean Pointe and Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas.
Where is best to stay in West Palm Beach with children?
What are the best airport hotels in West Palm Beach?
Which parts of West Palm Beach offer easy access to the beach?
Where is best to stay for budget hotels in West Palm Beach?