|NT$ 3,874||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those looking for a bargain, consider staying in the south of Surrey in the White Rock neighborhood. You’ll find a number of outlet malls, such as the Semiahmoo Shopping Centre, the Big Box Outlet Store - South Surrey - White Rock, and The Shops at Morgan Crossing. Hotels in the vicinity include the Villa 18 hotel, the Gateway Townhouse Home or Grouse Creek Motel.
- If you enjoy golfing, you'll find several hotels in Surrey close to various golf courses. The Comfort Inn & Suites, located in Fleetwood, puts you within a 10-minute drive of Surrey Golf Club and the Guildford Golf & Country Club. You’ll also find Bear Creek Park Train & Mini Golf less than 15 minutes away.
- Consider staying in the Newton neighborhood if you’re looking for easy access to a variety of restaurants and bars. A1 B&B Surrey is within a 10-minute walk of several Indian restaurants, including Krishna's Dosa Grill, Golden Samosa Bakery, or Desi Junction Lounge & Restaurant. You’ll also be close to Donegal's Pub and Kennedy's Pub.
- If you're traveling for business and looking for hotels in Surrey near the central business district, consider staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Surrey. Located in Fraser Heights, Four Points by Sheraton Surrey provides a business center and meeting/banquet facilities. You’ll also find Tynehead Regional Park down the street.
- For those who want to explore the arts and culture in Surrey, consider staying at Compass Point Inn. You'll be less than a mile from the Surrey Arts Centre, where you can find various national and local contemporary art, as well as theatrical performances.
What hotels in Surrey are near the Guildford Recreation Centre?
What are the best hotels in Surrey near breakfast cafes?
What hotels in Surrey are close to the Historic Stewart Farm?
What are the best hotels near Cloverdale Fairgrounds?