|NT$ 5,610||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Located about an hour from Tampa, on the west coast of Florida, Sarasota is a mix of beautiful beaches, historic landmarks, and cultural activities. If your main reason to visit is to enjoy a sun-soaked vacation by the beach, it is best to stay on one of the Keys, such as Lido Key or Siesta Key, as you’ll be within walking distance to the nearby beaches and won’t have to deal with parking.
- Siesta Key Beach has a lifeguard on duty all-year round, which is a key factor especially when traveling with children. There you’ll find several accommodation options, from motels (Gulfside Motel) to resorts (Lido Beach Resort).
- If budget is an issue, it is recommended that you opt for staying on the mainland, where you’ll still be about 15-20 minutes away from the most popular beaches, but for more affordable prices. Hotel Ranola, for instance, is near the main street in Sarasota, and tends to offer cheaper deals.
- If you want to escape the hassle of the major beach resorts/hotels in Sarasota, as well as the commotion downtown, consider heading to the nearby communities of Nokomis or Venice, which are way less crowded but still within driving distance from all the major attractions.
- In fact, downtown Sarasota is a great place to be based if you want to experience the art and culture scene of the area, as well as try different foods and be near the buzzing nightlife. The Westin Sarasota is a great affordable option just a couple of blocks from Main Street, where you’ll find great restaurants like Selva and Duval’s Fresh Local Food, but you can also find high-end hotels nearby, such as the Ritz-Carlton.
What are the best hotels for families?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
Which hotels in Siesta Key offer free parking?
What if I am traveling with an RV?