|NT$ 8,202||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To be at the heart of the city, you need to look for hotels in Saratoga Springs downtown area. Hampton Inn & Suites is ideally located next to the New York State Military Museum and Veterans Research Center. The Saratoga Hilton is close to many shopping outlets and restaurants, plus it’s 1.5 miles from the Saratoga Race Course.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Saratoga Springs near a casino, book into the Saratoga Casino Hotel. When you stay at this hotel, each guest receives a $25 free play voucher to use at the on-site casino, plus there are several restaurants and a club to enjoy. Elsewhere, the Cranfield Casino is only 1.5 miles away.
- Luxury hotels in Saratoga Springs tend to be located along Broadway. The Second Empire brick 4-star hotel, Saratoga Arms, has a grand interior including period antiques and local pieces of art, as well as offering complimentary access to a guest pantry. The Adelphi Hotel has 4-stars and boasts a library, wine cellar, two restaurants and whirlpool baths in every room.
- Business travelers should consider staying close to the Saratoga Springs City Center convention center. Pavilion Grand Hotel is only a short walk from the center and has a business center on-site. Less than half a mile away, Courtyard Saratoga Springs is adjacent to the Excelsior Springs Event Center and offers guests access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
- If you are looking for budget accommodation, then look at booking hotels near Saratoga Spa State Park. For cheap hotels in Saratoga Springs, Top Hill Motel offers comfortable rooms and an outdoor pool, whereas 3-star Best Western Plus has an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a fitness room.
Are there any spa hotels in Saratoga Springs?
Are there any hotels in Saratoga Springs near the performing arts center?
Where is the best place to stay in Saratoga Springs with children?
Where are the nightlife spots in Saratoga Springs?